Friday, January 5, 2007

10 Things I Hate About the Yankees

I hate the New York Yankees for these ten reasons...

1) George Steinbrenner is fat and greedy and I wait every second for that degenerate moron's death.

2) The average Yankee fan is a short, incredibly obese, Italian-American loser who has big pit stains.

3) Their fans are usually ignorant to baseball statistics and only possibly 50 percent could tell you how many world series the franchise has won.

4) They're players are overpayed cry babies and their only respectable players are Derek Jeter and Bernie Williams.

5) "The Curse of The Bambino" haunted every Red Sox fan until 2004, and the Boston Red Sox are superior to the Yankees in the sweetness scale.

6) I hate you alot, take a look at your life you disgusting waste of life.

7) Alex Rodrigeuz is overpayed and blown the past two postseasons. The worst part is he's still there...God, I hate them.

8) Roger Clemens threw a bat in the 2000 World Series at Mike Piazza because steroids were bursting out of his insane mind. Steinbrenner then disciplined him by praising him in a press conference. That's America's team for you.

9) Their uniforms suck, and yankee stadium is a poor crumble of crap.

10) I hate you for reading this, get out and get a girlfriend, or boyfriend if you ride on that side of the mountain.

11 comments:

Mr. Eure said...

I still say this is an excellent concept for a blog; however, let's curb the crude language and personal attacks a bit. Articulate anger is always more effective than unfocused rage.

The Ice Rasta said...

Numbers 6 and 10 aren't even legitimate reasons, they're personal attacks on...Mr. Eure. Since he's the only one who...cares.

By the way, I could probably come up with 10 better reasons to hate the Yankees, and I love the Yankees. But not as much as I love you, cutie.

<333M.

John Nicol said...

I agree, the Red Sox own the Yankees. George Steinbrenner needs to go away.

BattleShout said...

Yankess > Redsox. End of story.

Steve Joao said...

You actually have some good reasons but the Yankees have many respectable players other than Jeter and Williams. Cano, Matsui, Wang, and Damon should all be respected cutting out the fact that their paychecks are huge.

The Ice Rasta said...

Haha, Steve wrote "wang"...

XD

duchamp said...

Yeah, the gene for liking the Red Sox was bred into me since my family draws its genetic material from Massachusettes. Along with that comes the gene for hating the Yankees and only seeing visions of them dying in horrible fashions when you close your eyes. So I totally agree with this list. And God help me I do need a girlfriend.

-duchamp

duchamp said...

P.S. With regards to Mr. Eure. Unfocused Rage is cooler (think Incredible Hulk).

Christina said...

ummmm.... absolutely not. I'm a huge yankee fan and I know that they're of PLENTY of other Yankee fans who are not overweight losers. Also, I do not go around saying how the Red Sox should die. I think that this blog was extremely rude. I am offended.

Steff said...

you do realize that offending people is his goal and by showing him that his blog makes you upset, you are simply delighting him by the fact that his insignificant statements actually matter to someone?

the only way you could possibly make him happier is by asking him to write a retraction, god.

Anonymous said...

GO METS!!!! (: im loving this BLOG