Wednesday, January 17, 2007

I Hate You Because...

I Hate You Because..
1) I hate your disgusting face. I truly have to clench my stomach and bend over to refrain from upchucking at immediate sight of you.
2) I hate all people to some point. Those closest to me understand that at some points, I do indeed hate them.
3) You are reading my blog, and I hate those who go reading blogs all the time.
4) I hate everyone in my media class, and you are most likely in that class, you degenerate loser.
5) You probably have outgrown the power rangers. If you're not with us, you're against us.
6) You're a disgusting sack of chemicals. You are full of nerves and any emotion you feel is merely just a chemical and nervous reaction. You suck.
7) You're obnoxious. I don't care who you are, you get obnoxious sometimes, I know it.
8) I'm now actually puking at the thought of your face.
9) If you're still reading, I really truly hate you, more than the average joe.
10) You are the lowest of low. I know that you come accross liek you're confident in yourself, but me and you both know how you really feel. The truth is though, you should feel bad about yourself. You are indeed an outcast and will be that way until the glorious day of your last breath.

No comments: