Friday, January 5, 2007

I Hate Everything For Ten Reasons

Amost everything in this pothetic world we live in, I hate. I am in no way emo or depressed. I live life happily in the suburban town of Brewster, New York. I'm keen on the female gender and the New York Mets. People do, though, piss me off to the extent that i wanna take my shoe off and shove it down their throat (I have actually done this on several occasions). Every post I will list 10 reasons why I hate something. If you happen to be offended by this blog in any way, please contact me somehow to let me know; I will personally cut the brakes in your car. I sincerely hate you and I hope you enjoy...

7 comments:

007 said...

This is awesome! What a great concept, especially the idea of cutting peoples' brakes when they piss you off.

PogueMahone said...

Ohh yeah well I hate you and I bet you are the one who burnt down Wendy's
PS. watch the season premere of 24 on Sunday into Monday a 4 hour event.

erin said...

i like this blog and everything about it. but i hate you. so i guess we have something in common. :D

PogueMahone said...

i am sorry connor u caught me on a bad day

The Ice Rasta said...

Personally, my favorite method of knocking people down a peg is delivering a nice, perfectly-timed shining wizard.

Fashionation said...

You are by far the cruelest human being and im leaving this entry horrified. why can't you be positive?!

Don C. Skiggles said...

Conor let me begin by saying that I hate you and that next to Dilhan Dalo you are my archnemesis. But I do share your hate for everything. Your best friend